Monday, August 12, 2013

Book Rating

Hello my dears,

just a quick update before this day is over.
I just read one of the most emotional books ever, I was so drawn into the story,I loved it and hated it at the same time. I totally disliked what happened kind of in the middle, but I literally couldn`t stop reading it. I started Saturday night and read until 4.30 AM (!!) until I forced myself to turn off the light and finished it off during Sunday afternoon.


So yes, I recommend it :)

On another note I started teaching a kids Hip Hop Hustle class and it was great FUN. They all had a great time and it was so cute to see them shake it and turn it and bounce it....can`t wait  for next week.

So that is it for tonight. Off to bed!
And yes, I am reading Taking Chances AGAIN :) :)

Sweet dreams world!
N
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment