Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Another Tuesday


Yes, just another Tuesday in our crazy life. We are pretty much in the swing of things. 3rd week of school and Naiya has well adjusted to the old new school. Loves it, rides her bike every morning and afternoon and is just as independent as could be.

Calan on the other hand is not loving it that much....yet I hope!  He still gets upset in the mornings and doesn`t want to go, but I am really really hoping that in a few weeks it will all be good. I think he feels just overwhelmed at the new school: soo many kids, so much noise....hey, it`s overwhelming for me when I drop him off.

Naiya is going to be on the swim team this year. First practice tonight and I am excited for her. She will do great since she loves the water and enjoyed the summer season on the team. We`ll see how it goes when winter hits here and she has to go to practice though... But for now she is ready to jump in.

Calan will do Taekwondo after school and maybe soccer and he is also interested in becoming a boyscout. I am all for trying everything out to see where his strength is.

I would post photos if I could but unfortunately I drowned my phone past Friday so I am phone-less until tomorrow which is just a D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R!!! I feel lost without my phone. What`s even worse is that I can`t call anyone because all my numbers are in my directory and I can`t get to it ....just pathetic how much we rely on modern technology!

Anyways that`s it for now.

Enjoy that Tuesday and I will be back soon.
Nina
XXX OOOO


P.S. Happy birthday to my wonderful Mama!
I miss you always!



 

P.P.S. Don`t you love Calan the photobomb???



No comments:

Post a Comment