Tuesday, May 18, 2010

our busy life

It seems that life gets so busy and at the end of the day I have no time for anything.I wanted to write forever what we were up to and finally I am getting to it.

We celebrated Naiyas 6th birtday last weekend. Her real birthday is not until end of June, but with summer break we decided to have it early. Those poor summer babies, they never get to celebrate their special day during school time.

We went bowling and that turned out super! I know we will be back since all the kids had so much fun.

Here is us during cake time.




And this is THE cake which took me 6 hours to finish, but it turned out fanulous. I almost didnt want to cut it.. ha ha

This is the firts time I experienced with fondant and I was a little nervous, but it was fine. You just gotta be patient.
Naiya loved her cake and I hope it gave her special memories for years to come.



These were the party favors we gave to the kids. Since it was a Strawberry Shortcake party every kid went home with a strawberry plant in a red pot me and the kids painted. Awesome idea!



A little summer splashing fun during a hot Arizona afternoon and when I dont feel like going to the waterpark.


These pics were taken Mothers Day. I had a great day and my family made it special for me.
Yes I got a bicycle.. finally.. I wanted one forever. It`s so much fun especially now where the kids can ride without training wheels and we can go on bike rides.

My supercute bike... watch out here I come!!



Mothers Day lunch out in the country






My kids just LOVE to swing.. it`s an addiction!








Splash Day at school


And my newest project: painting our bedroom with a little helper:



Have a great May, I`ll be back soon
Nina
XXXXOOOO




No comments:

Post a Comment