Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kindergarten graduation

Today Naiya had her KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION!!

What a big day! I am soooo proud of my baby girl! She is so smart and passionate and cute and loving and has come so far in just that first year of school! She ist starting to read chapter books and I am just amazed how fast she picks things up.

So this morning was very emotional! More so for Mommy!
We all met in the gym and the classes came in and performed some really cute songs.

Then we returned to the classrooms for awards and a slide show which brought all the Moms and Dads to tears. Way to go Mrs Hoffman!!

The celebration ended with cake and punch and some very excited kindergarteners soon to be first graders!

Not sure if I am ready for my baby girl to grow up that fast. Before I know she will be REALLY graduating and I will be old :(

Ok enough of that. Only 2 more days of school and then 2 month of NOTHING!

Looking forward to a very lazy and relaxed summer!

XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment