Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St.Patties Day

Happy St. Patties Day everyone!
Naiya just made some yummy cupcakes for today all in green. And then of course she had to have a taste. They are delicious with pistacchio pudding and chocolate chips inside :)







We had a great weekend with our friends from Texas visiting and sat around the outside fire pit and talked about old times and laughed so hard at times that my belly was hurting.

I went out and bought some flowers yesterday. This springweather makes me want to plant all day long. So I did a little bit, just a few pots and it looks so pretty and just perfect. How a few flowers can just make you happy.
I will definitely get some more.








So I am wishing you a happy St.Patties Day and celebrate the Irish in you!
Take care
N
XOXOXOXOXO


























No comments:

Post a Comment