Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My new club Scrappy Booze

Me and my friend Lori just founded a new club: Scrappy Booze!
I guess the name says it all.. ha ha

Relax, it`s harmless!
It`s about having fun once in a while in a group of girls. Just being yourself, having a drink and doing what we love: Scrapbooking! A girls night out, just that we stay in.

I hadn`t found that yet in our lil hometown in the desert, so that`s when we decided to just start one on our own.
First clubmeeting was last Friday and I think it will be a great success!

The start of the night, a shot to warm up. Did I mention that of all the shots out there Jaeger is one of them I HATE .. right after Tequila..?


But it was not only fun and laughing and goofing around, we actually also finished the project:








Cant` wait for our next meeting!
Hugs and kisses!
N


No comments:

Post a Comment