Tuesday, September 7, 2010

more home and handmade things

I hope everybody had a great Labor day weekend!
Ours was fun, but definitely more busy than I wanted it to be.

On Saturday we drove up to Phoenix to go to one of my all time favorite stores: IKEA!!!
There is none in Tucson, so we had to drive the 2 hours. But a friend came with us and her daughter so it was a fun excursion. I finally got a big bookshelf for my scrapbook room, so I will post pictures soon once it is all organized.

Since we were already up in Phoenix we also stopped by the BIG Outlet Mall! And I mean BIG.. I could spend days in there...

Sunday and Monday was busy with bootcamp and gym (YES I had to get my workouts in), pool, bicycle rides, BBQ`s and a lil bit of relaxing.

And some more jammaking.. this time Peach and Plum Chocolate... OH YUMMO




And I finished my online class with Lizzy from DEAR LIZZY and it came out sooo adorable!
I am soo in love with it and can`t wait for colder weather so I can wear it.
I will definitely be making more of them.




So that was our long weekend!

I hope everybody has a great week ahead!

Happy September!


N
XXXOOO



P.S. I am on week 6 of my Lean & Fit challenge and it`s going great! 3 more weeks to go... YAY me :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment