Tuesday, August 31, 2010

flowers flowers everywhere

I am soo giddy and excited..... because... I am taking an online fabric flower class with the fabulous Lizzie from Dear Lizzie.

I adore everything she makes and creates and once she offered this class on her blog to decorate a basic tee I didn`t hesitate and signed up. Flower tees here I come... oh just think the possibilities are endless.... tons and tons of decorated tees in my closet, Christmas and birthday gifts for family, friends, neighbors.. etc. Just the thought of it gets me sooo excited!!
I have been soo into flowers this summer from flower pins, flower hairclips, flower rings to the flower tees... this is just the PERFECT project for me.

So last week this beautiful kit arrived in my mailbox. I counted the days and when it finally got here I was just drooling over it. My flowers were here...Just look at that adorable packaging...



And today the class started and we were pinning... and here is the result so far of my pinned flowers on my tee. I LOVE it! Its already perfect and it`s not even done yet.





Can`t wait for the next class tomorrow evening, this is just soo much fun. The ideal distraction from a busy day and my alone time in the evening.

I think I will ask Santa for a Sewing Machine. Looks like I found another hobby.


OK good night my dear friends out there, gotta go and stare at my beautiful tee a little longer.

Nina (soon to be the sewing queen...lol)
XXXOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment