Wednesday, August 25, 2010

e3/Fitness 4 Life Charity Challenge

My wonderful Dad


Dear Family and Friends,

I lost my wonderful father December 31, 2008 to the horrible disease lung cancer.
He was only 62 years old. He still had so many plans and dreams and then cancer came and ruined everything.

For him one of the worst things was that he wouldn`t see his grandkids grow up. He loved them so much. And they miss him terribly!

So do I! Not one day goes by without thinking of him and remembering him.

In memory of my Dad and for everybody out there who is fighting lung cancer I am participating in the e3/Fitness 4 Life Obstacle Run.

Will you help me reach my fundraising goal? All donations will benefit the American Lung Association of Southwest Arizona.

Donating through this website http://www.firstgiving.com/ninashoals is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fundraising efforts.

Your support is greatly appreciated, together we can make a difference and hopefully one day cure lung cancer.

Thanks sooo much from the bottom of my heart!

Nina
XXXOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment