Thursday, September 5, 2013

Who knew.....

...it would be so hard to send your lil guy to school???

Calan is having the hardest time in his new school and therefore so do I :(
He doesn`t like to go and every morning the first words when he wakes up are: I don`t want to go to school.
And he cries when I drop him off...not the loud screaming, just the silent tears dropping from his big blue eyes and it BREAKS my heart. I just wanna cry with him but try to be strong for him.

And there is no specific reason why he doesn`t want to go.His teacher says he is doing great and once he is there it`s all good. 

I think he is just not used to so many kids and so much noise around him and it`s just all too much for my shy guy...

Hoping that soon he will feel better about it, because that is one of the hardest thing as a Mom: letting your kid go even though you know they are not happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment