Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Run

As I posted not too long ago running season has officially started. Yesterday. With the Saguaro 8 mile run.
I have to admit I really don`t like this run. It`s very hard with only hills, lots of up and downs and I don`t really enjoy it. But I guess my competitive side comes out becasue this is already the 3rd year I am doing it and as much as I suffer during the run, I just L-O-V-E the feeling when I am done. So happy, so relieved...totally on a runners High!

Yesterday was a bit easier since it was cloudy and it rained a bit and that helped with the temperature and the sweating.

Here is a picture of us after the run and I really wish we had taken one before. Oh well...




Next run: LAS VEGAS! Gotta go train hard now.

Enjoy your run or whatever you are doing!
Nina
XXXOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment