Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fun Saturday

Big day today! My lil princess lost her second tooth today!! Definitely some serious scrappin material! Luckily the toothfairy just remembered to put some dollars under her pillow. That toothfairy is gettin old... Here a picture of the toothless girl, I hope you dont think its gross.



The afternoon was just girls time. Lil princess and I took my Mom shopping. My Mom had a huuuge list....and luckily we took her to the right stores so she could get everything done.In between a stop at my favorite coffee place for a Pumpkin Frappucino and a Pumpkin Muffin (did I mention that I love Pumpkins??)Here is the one thing I got today. A beautiful plate wich will look awesome in the new house.I adore the bright colors together.































No comments:

Post a Comment