Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Apple and Pumpkin picking

Fall is here! Well not so much here in the desert, but definitely on the calendar and in my head. Too bad I can`t put my autumn clothes on yet... I just love fall!I think its my favorite season when it gets cool and the leaves turn in color and the weather gets rainy and it`s time for pumpkin pie and apple cider and hot chocolate... what could be nicer. Well lets see how fall goes here in the desert... We took the lil ones apple and pumpkin picking past Sunday and it was also a first time experience for my Mom. The apples tasted sweet and juicy and the pumpkins were bright orange and ready to be picked. It reminds me so much of our time in NC!! We did a hayride, ate lots of apples from the tree, tasted pumpkin ice cream and found our way back through a challenging cornmaze! What a great way of starting into fall!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment