Tuesday, November 8, 2011

thoughts

Today my mind was wandering a lot. On a good note I passed my exam and can call myself now a personal trainer. I am proud and happy and exited and can`t wait to see where this journey leads me to..hopefully many good things.

Then my mind starting going off...thinking off my dad whose birthday it is today and who would have turned 65 years today.

And I kept wondering what he would have said to me had he known what I achieved today. He would have been happy and excited for me and I wished he could see me now. The last time we were together I was almost 40 pounds heavier and fitness was no word in my vocabulary. Now almost 3 years later my life has changed and I wished he would still be around to see it.

I wished he would still be around to see so many more things: my kids growing up so fast, the state I am living in now, 2 new grandtwins in the family...all good things.

Maybe he smiles down on us from up there and cheers us on. At least that`s something I`d like to believe in.

Happy birthday Papa!
Love you forever!

Tell someone you love him today!
XXXOOO
N











No comments:

Post a Comment