Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Terribly neglected!

This poor blog has been terribly neglected by me. I always used to enjoy writing and updating it, but my life has just been out of control and it seems I am lost and cannot keep up with anything. I don`t feel good with it. I don`t like the feeling I am always running behind something, trying to catch up...etc. etc.
I feel overwhelmed and it seems my to do list is growing and growing and nothing gets done.

So instead of a to do list I created a Goal list for 2011 and 2012 (short term and long term) and amongst many other things the most important one is SIMPLIFY MY LIFE!! Just writing it down makes me feel better.
I am going to simplify my life and I am going to stick with it. I realized that I just cannot do everything and I cannot be everywhere. Life will go on even without me being there.
There I said it. Even though I have a hard time with that, because I just like to be a part of many things, I came to realize it`s not possible.
So far so good.
Now I still need to figure out how and I can simplify my life and what gets left behind.
But I`ll get there and I feel good writing it down.
And thats all that matters for now.



Good night world!
XXOO
N


The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.
Hans Hofmann

No comments:

Post a Comment