Monday, April 18, 2011

My first half marathon

I know it`s been a while and I meant to write this post WAY earlier, but life gets in the way and the day never has enough hours. Art least not mine.

So I finished my FIRSS half marathon a few weeks ago.
13.1 miles, all running, YEAH baby!!!

What an incredible experience, I felt so emotional, overwhelmed with feelings when I crossed the finish line.
It was hard, very hard and even though there were moments when I felt like fainting right there and then, something inside of me kept me going, that very competitive part of me and it carried me over the OH SO WONDERFUL FINISH LINE!









And now? I am hooked. Yes I am addicted. I guess I am a runner now! Love it!


Next run? 10K Cinquo de Mayo Run :)


Gotta keep moving!


XXXOOO

Nina





























































































No comments:

Post a Comment